And to each season

canon

And to each season

And to each season something is special 계절따라 라일락과 붉은 장미와 lilac, red rose or the white willow. 흰 버들은 특별한 대상들입니다.

Young men of fortune old men forgotten 젊은이들에겐 운이 깃들고, 생의 뒤안길로 잊혀지는 노인들 green buds renewing 초록의 봉오리는 새로이 싹을 틔우고 the brown leaves dead and gone.갈잎은 서서히 소멸해갑니다

Spring and the lilacs 봄과 라일락 pale white and lavender 새하얀 빛과 라벤더 빛깔은 fill up the room of my gone mother. 멀리 떠나간 어머니의 자리를 함뿍 채웁니다 And when the cat springs on to the window ledge 창턱으로 사뿐히 튀어 오른 고양이의 his only greeting is the silence and the rain. 인사라곤 침묵과 창너머 빗소리 뿐이죠

And to each season something is special 계절따라 라일락과 붉은 장미와 lilac, red rose or the white willow. 흰 버들은 특별한 대상들입니다 Young men of fortune old men forgotten 젊은이들에겐 운이 깃들고 생의 뒤안길로 잊혀지는 노인들 green buds renewing 초록의 봉오리는 새로이 싹을 틔우고 the brown leaves dead and gone. 갈잎은 서서히 소멸해갑니다

Deep down in autumn all of the brown leaves 가을이 깊어지면 모든 갈잎들은 fall on the garden and cover up the lawn. 정원위로 내리며 뜨락을 덮어갑니다 Let us remember each year in turn then 자연히 우리는 한 해 한 해를 기억할거에요

when there was sun enough to cover up the wrong. 우리의 잘잘못을 덮어줄 햇살 그득한 그 시절을…

And to each season something is special 계절따라 라일락과 붉은 장미와 lilac, red rose or the white willow. 흰 버들은 특별한 대상들입니다 Young men of fortune old men forgotten 젊은이들에겐 운이 깃들고 생의 뒤안길로 잊혀지는 노인들

green buds renewing 초록의 봉오리는 새로이 싹을 틔우고 the brown leaves dead and gone. 갈잎은 서서히 소멸해갑니다 ​

​ Roses in summer climb up the stone wall 햇살과 아침 그림자들과 노닐며 playing with sunlight and the morning shadows. 돌담을 기어오르는 여름의 장미들 Petals as firm as the young men’s striding 젊은 이들의 성큼성큼 내딛는 사랑 그득한 바지처럼 싱그런 꽃잎과 pants filled with love hearts filled with longing. 마음 가득 차오른 동경…

Welcome the winter robed in its whiteness 새햐얀 옷을 걸친 겨울에 오신 것을 환영합니다 bending down the willow with it’s snow blankets. 눈으로 담요를 뒤집어 쓴 버들 가지는 고개를 숙입니다 And the wild berries hidden in the wood now 그리고 어두움에 길을 잃은 모든 생명들을 피해 from all the creatures lost in the darkness. 숲속으로 숨어버린 야생 베리들

And to each season something is special 계절따라 라일락과 붉은 장미와 lilac, red rose or the white willow. 흰 버들은 특별한 대상들입니다 Young men of fortune old men forgotten 젊은이들에겐 운이 깃들고 생의 뒤안길로 잊혀지는 노인들

green buds renewing 초록의 봉오리는 새로이 싹을 틔우고 the brown leaves dead and gone. 갈잎은 서서히 소멸해갑니다

Welcome the winter robed in its whiteness 새햐얀 옷을 걸친 겨울에 오신 것을 환영합니다 bending down the willows with it’s snow blankets. 눈으로 담요를 뒤집어 쓴 버들 가지는 고개를 숙입니다 And all the wild berries hidden in the wood now 그리고 어두움에 길을 잃은 모든 생명들을 피해 from the creatures lost in the darkness.숲속으로 숨어버린 야생 베리들 Old men forgotten leave to me something 생의 뒤안길에 들어선 노인들은 제게 무언가를 남깁니다 for I’ve no family now but that of man. 저에겐 가족을 없는대신 인간가족이 있기 때문이죠 Tell all the young men passing in the lanes now 조붓한 길을 지나는 모든 젊은이들에게 말해줘요 soon I’ll be coming down to take my place with them. 머잖아 내가 그들의 자리를 대신하게 될 거라고 ​ And to each season something is special 그래요 매 해마다 피는 라일라과 붉은 장미와 흰 버들은 특별한 lilac, red rose or the white willow. 대상들입니다.